Vera Bradley Tote - Medallion

So I was looking for the perfect gift for one of my best friends and came across this new(er) Vera pattern. I currently own this Tote ($44) in a different pattern (discontinued pink one from YEARS ago) and she commented how much she would like a bag this size. It's perfect for books, laptop, etc. . I use mine for a variety of purposes including (but not limited to) carrying my laptop to work, carrying files that I want seperate from other things, carrying evaluation materials or toys, and even my gym clothes. Although, I admit, I typically must use the "miller bag" for my gym stuff - I always carry FAR more than I need! This pattern is a nice, updated, hip look for fall. The burgungies and oranges are fun and the pattern is a little "younger" than typical Vera designs.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: