Coach Mia Braided Leather Satchel



Coach Mia Braided Leather Satchel, #10048

Indulge in this Mia satchel shaped purse for this fall ($428)! Categorized as a medium purse at Coach.com, this purse presses the limits of "medium" (.14 1/2 (L) x 7 3/8 (H) x 6 1/2 (W) ) I can fit all kinds of things in it with room to spare. I love the design, especially the braided straps. Inside my Mia is the matching wallet (Coach Soho Leather Large French Purse, #40138, $188 ), a large pair of Chanels (I'll review them later), two Vera Bradley cosmetic bags, pens and when needed, my Coach planner. The purse has two functional side pockets that I use to store my cell phone (it fits perfectly) and my work creditionals. I spluged on the tocabbo and brass design and couldn't be happier! At the time of this post, the tobacco color is on backorder, but you can still get white or magenta. Gosh, I love this purse!

Happy Shopping!

No comments: