Payless Shoe Source "Intice" Pointed Toe Kitten Pump


For $14.99 (on sale), you cannot go wrong with these cute little numbers. Perfect with slim line jeans and a short jacket, these shoes ties together a very sharp look. I typically do not by shoes from Payless, but could not resist! Created of all made materials, they do not have the resilience of leather, but for an occasional wear, these kitten heels are perfect. I find the comfortable (for a pointed toe) and the heel is a nice, safe height. At such a low price, I bought both the black and gold - because you can't go wrong with the either color this season. I highly recommend these shoes from your local Payless. You can purchase them online at Payless.com, but at the time of this post, they appear to be on backorder. I found them at all the Payless stores in my area.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: