Kate Spade Flatiron Small Thea


So, in light of needing a black purse, this little Kate Spade won me over. For $245 at Marshall Fields (okay - I'm NOT letting go of the name.. but whatever, it's Macy's now), I picked up this little black purse for fall and winter. I like the nylon material as it is easy to clean - this comes in very handy as the winter months bring messy, salty cars and doors which typically get all over everything! Not nearly as big as the Coach (see previous post), this Kate is 7.3"h x 11" w x 4.9"d. It holds all the necessities with a little room to spare... but if you are like me and carry your makeup bag with you, you'll have to leave that at home. I can only get my wallet, phone and small cosemtic bag in this purse. Also, you can't tell from the photo, but this bag has one magnetic button on the top and with the two handles clasped together with a nylon strap. The small down side to not having a zipper or full closure on this purse, it my tendency to slam on the brakes in the car and have all the contents on the floor of the car!

Happy Shopping!

No comments: